Saturday, March 14, 2009

Small Talk Six



Today's Small Talk Six is SIX things you LOVE that are GREEN
I feel like this one was made just for me, I mean Green is my favorite color and all.

1. Mint Dibs

dibs mint Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Cloth Diapers (okay I know in reality these aren't the COLOR green, they are however green in the sense they are environmentally friendly, so they work right)

$4 NIP Swim Diapers, Medium Pictures, Images and Photos

3. Four Leaf Clovers (everyone can use a little luck right)

Four Leaf Clover Pictures, Images and Photos


4. Money

money Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Green Bras (in my life before I had a child, gained weight and got ENORMOUS boobs, I use to ALWAYS have a green bra, at least one.....now I just look at them and dream)

green bra close-up Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Green Shoes (They are the PERFECT way to make a Black Shirt and Jeans POP)


green shoes Pictures, Images and Photos

I realize I might not have the most conventional Green Loves, but Green is my FAVORITE color so I love pretty much everything that much more if it is green.

For more Small Talk Six Check out MomDot

P.S. None of these images are my own, they are all courtesy of Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The green bra cracks me up. That's one I can say I've never owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now a green bra is unique! That's the first time I saw that listed today on my perusal of Small Talk Six posts. hehe Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have said the pic of the green bra was actually you since none of us would have known the difference! ha!

    ReplyDelete