Friday, March 13, 2009

Revenge of the Mystic



So a few days ago I decided to give myself a little treat, and go for a Mystic Spray on TAN. I am the only light skinned person in this house, and so I really stick out and look pasty. Not pretty. I needed a few minutes of alone time, and I figured what better way to spend it then getting Tan. So I paid $80, stepped in the both, followed the directions STEP BY STEP, I even wore the stupid sticky slippers and hair net....and this my friends is what I ended up with.



Don't worry, it looks MUCH MUCH worse today. I wonder if they are thinking about remaking Willy Wonka anytime soon, I think I could get the role of an Oompa Loompa.

Clearly next time I should spend my money on a pedicure (since obviously I need one of those as well)

2 comments:

  1. Oompa Loompa Doompedey DO..

    (I am bouncing as I sing)

    It doesnt look that bad from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracks me up since I am the only white person in my home so I totally "get" that!

    ReplyDelete