Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh me Oh my

So here's the deal.

I decided I wanted a Grown up Blog.
I am not new to the world of Blogging by any means
but I have always just blogged
ABOUT MY FAMILY
FOR MY FAMILY.

And sometimes I just want to be me.

So I stole an idea from my BFF
(That makes me sound REAL grown up huh)
and created a Blog where I could just be ME.
I don't have to be a mom, or a daughter, or a wife.
I don't have to make anyone happy.
I can just be ME!

So that's exactly what you'll get.

Who is Me?

Well I am 23 (I think....does anyone else forget their age????)
I am VERY long winded
I am Nosey
I am a mother to a FABULOUS two and a half year old, who is STRAIGHT up DIVA
I have a fabulous husband who I like and get along with MOST of the time.
We travel a LOT
I spend more time living in hotels then I do my own apartment.
We basically have a REALLY expensive storage unit.
I am opinionated.
I am a liberal.
I was raised Mormon BUT no longer am, and boy could I tell you stories.
(don't worry I probably will)
I am addicted to all things pop culture.
Celebrity gossip, Current Events, Fashion, TV
I love them all.
I waste WAY to much time online as it is, and I have a feeling it is only going to get worse.

So there you have it.
This is MY grown up Blog to talk about all things Me!

1 comment:

  1. is it bad that the whole time I'm like "why the F does she have an Irish thing on her page? She isnt irish.. wth Hailey??"
    DUH.. St Pattys day.. RIGHT?
    LMAO!

    I'm excited to see what you have in store!!!!

    ReplyDelete